OYANOW LOGISTICS LIMITED
By visiting and/or ordering services on this Website/Mobile Application, you agree and where required you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information as set out in this policy.
1. When you visit the Website/Mobile Application or make a OyaNow order through the Website/Mobile Application, you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, contact details and payment information such as credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your usage of the Website/Mobile Application and information about you from the messages you post to the Website/Mobile Application and the e-mails or letters you send to us.
3. We may collect technical information from your mobile device or your use of our services through a mobile device, for example, location data and certain characteristics of, and performance data about your device, carrier/operating system including device and connection type, IP address, mobile payment methods, interaction with other retail technology such as use of NFC Tags, QR Codes or use of mobile vouchers. Unless you have elected to remain anonymous through your device and/or platform settings, this information may be collected and use by us automatically if you use the service through your mobile device(s) via any OyaNow mobile application, through your mobile's browser. otherwise.
2. We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website/Mobile Application or our services.
3. Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) as well as by e-mail.
4. Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may also share information with third parties (including those in the food, drink, leisure, marketing and advertising sectors) to use your information in order to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you (by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc.) and/or e-mail) and to help us analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and services to you.
5. If you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below and/or amending your profile accordingly.
6. Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding the Website/Mobile Application and the services, you consent to us to use such comments and feedback on the Website/Mobile Application and in any marketing or advertising materials. We will only identify you for this purpose by your first name and the city in which you reside.
1. The information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored on our servers
3. If you have consented we may allow carefully selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates and associates, to contact you occasionally about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out below and/or by amending your profile accordingly.
4. If our business enters into a joint venture with, purchases or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new business partners or owners or their advisors.
5. We may use the information that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or in order to enforce our Website/Mobile Application Terms and any other agreement; or to protect the rights of OyaNow, Partner Restaurants or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
1. We take steps to protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
2. Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Website/Mobile Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
3. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website/Mobile Application; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
4. OyaNow does not have access or does not store information regarding your debit/credit card that you upload via the website and/or mobile application. OyaNow uses the services of Pay Stack, a reliable payments gateway company as its principal online payments service provider.
You have the right to see the information we hold about you ("Access Request") and to ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to OyaNow Logistics Limited, 12 Nun Street, Maitama, Abuja FCT, Nigeria; or call on tel +234 802 181 991; or email to email@example.com